Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Knoxville Shootings at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church

My prayers are with the members of the Tennessee Valley UUC and the larger Knoxville community in the aftermath of Sunday's shooting. I did my graduate work in a distance program through UT, so I did wind up spending a little time there and have several friends and colleagues in the area. I was reading a news article on the alleged shooter and it mentioned some of his reading habits.

"Still seized three books from Adkisson's home, including "The O'Reilly Factor," by television commentator Bill O'Reilly; "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder," by radio personality Michael Savage; and "Let Freedom Ring," by political pundit Sean Hannity."

This is who listens to Michael Savage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard S.H. on the radio the other day commenting on the shooting. With four hours a day talk time it shows you just who your audience is.