Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to the world, Miss Scarlett...er, I mean Miss Anna

To bookend nicely a day that noted the passing of a man who had something to teach about life and the birthday of my child who has done the same for me, I have to stop to note the arrival of a beautiful little girl, Scarlett Elizabeth who arrived Friday morning at about 3:10 a.m. Daughter of the infamous BFF only known on this blog as T, she joins her parents, two sisters, a brother, and several pets I can never keep straight.

T, though Jimmy can't speak, he is hoping next year's birthday present comes from Toys R Us!!! I am kidding, of course. Love to T, Scarlett, and the rest of the tribe.

Edit: Sunday morning, I received photos of our pretty princess... Miss Anna! Anna Alexandra. Where did that come from? Still... a beautiful name for a beautiful baby!

No comments: