Sunday, August 30, 2009

My 1000th Post

Seriously, did I just make it to 1000? Wow... I have kept this blog going for 1000 posts. Amazing. Yes, I have a small readership of family, friends, and the occasional Amanda Peet foot fetishist. Yes, that and Michael Savage's sponsor lists attracts the most new views of this page. No matter. I started this because my bulk e-mail list asking about how Jimmy was progressing was getting bigger and bigger and I wanted to keep everyone informed. I have had good days, I have had bad days, and written about everything in between. I love my sons and, as hard as it can be, I love my life. I have made mistakes, I have regrets, but I have always tried my best and in the end I think I have done more right than wrong. And I have learned from it all.

So since it is Sunday and I don't have too much to say, I am going to kiss a sleeping Jimmy, tell Jacob it's time for bed, and get ready for post 1001 tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

No comments: