Friday, August 07, 2009

My Laptop Is Back...

Thanks to the wonderful MacHeaven. I may need a new logic board in the future, but the important thing was that I didn't need it today. They cleaned up the corrosion and returned my MacBook to me for $90. If you are in Northern Virginia, I highly recommend them. Happy, happy, happy!!!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. My brother-in-law has some manner of tumor in his brain and vertebrate, though we know it isn't cancerous. My dad had a minor stroke, but is out of the hospital and doing extremely well. I was headed to Texas to see them both, but for a variety of reasons I didn't make it down. Not the least of which is Jimmy, who this week tried to go out the window because he could get it open. I am looking for something to keep the windows closed and praying we never have a fire. By the time I am done, every possible exit to this home will have a lock or some barrier against quick exit. I wish he had some sense of fear. Tonight, he tried to slide down the bannister. But back to not going to Texas... the window incident was really unnerving. It definitely played into my decision not to go this weekend.

My weekend is booked with the soccer, the UFC, and the WEC. Am I the only person in the world who loves the UFC, gymnastics, and figure skating? ;)

No comments: