Monday, October 03, 2005

Another Week

It's Monday and I already feel like I am behind. I got my stuff done for my programming class tonight. I have my business assignment due tomorrow and I have the leg work done but not the write up. To make that worse, I got my anthro assignment grade and it was (he ballparks these things) A-/B+. A B+??? Time to work a little harder.

We started Jimmy on his morning dose of Tenex this weekend. He did pretty well Saturday and Sunday, but this morning, he only finished half the apple juice. I guess I am putting it in milk tomorrow. Hopefully he'll finish it then. We also put him in a booster seat in the car - he did very well with it. He did struggle against it the way he would against the chest restraint on the regular car seat. I'm pretty pleased!

No comments: