Monday, October 17, 2005

Home Early


Jimmy has yet another ear infection, so I am home early from work to take care of him. I always feel badly when he is sick. He just gets so quiet and withdrawn. All kids are that way, but with Jimmy, he make so little noise when he is sick that you barely notice him in the house. He is moving around a bit, but it's just not the same as when he is feeling well. He talks more, he squeals, and he runs all over the house!

My graduation forms came in the mail today. I can't believe this is almost all over. I will have a Master's degree come May. I am sorry, but that is just so exciting!!!!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Wow, I amazed at all you do! You are one motivated person! Sorry about your son being sick, ear infections are the worst. My first 2 kids had them all the time and both had tubes, one had his adenoids taken out even. My youngest has not had very many thankfully! Now that my youngest is 5, ear infections just don't happen as much. Take good care.

Blessings,


T