Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Katie's Dad is Ticked

You know, I should be more compassionate. After all, Katie Holmes is a person, someone's daughter, carrying someone's grandchild. But I HATE Tom Cruise! No one, especially some smarmy Hollywood actor should be telling women how to treat themselves (anti-depressants) or their children (Adderall.) Since I officially have experience with both depression and ADHD (to the extent that it is part of Jimmy's whole makeup), it offends me that this man sits in judgment on women who are busy with the work of caring for their families the best way they can. Women like me. I hope Katie never knows the misery that comes with real life. And if she does, I seriously hope she goes apeshit on his ass.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Hey, good post, it sickens me as well, that whole publicity "I love you" stuff. I mean, I heard about that anti depressents story, what an arrogant jerk. I still like him though, as an actor. I mean, Jerry Maquire, or some of his younger jock movies. Anyway, isn't she taller than him? I think Nicole Kidman was taller than him also. I am ranting and not making sense. Chow