Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday Night in the JCL

I am at work tonight. Most or all of my students are out of town for the fall break (how can they call a three day weekend a fall break - I'm sorry, it would have to be like four days in my book...) so I came in to work from 9pm to midnight. I took a nap, but I am still starting to wind down. And I haven't finished my venti skim no whip mocha!!! But I did get two of my three econ questions done. I have to go to Fenwick for the other, so I think I am doing pretty well.

The boys are doing okay. I left them home with Jim and he is having a miserable time with them. Jake's still awake (he called and said Mommy on the phone) and Jimmy flipped out once. I feel kind of guilty, yet there is this kind of perverse pleasure knowing my boys miss me when I am gone. The Tenex is going pretty well for Jimmy. Just a slight rash. I called the doctor and he phoned back the same day... keep the dose the same, watch it for a week, see how it goes. At least he didn't say to pull him off. I want to give this a chance so we can see what if any effect this has with him.

Back to the studies... I have to go break out my management text.

No comments: