Wednesday, October 12, 2005

No Catchy Title Today

I am feeling uninspired. Worse yet, not a lot is happening. I didn't have class on Monday and both of my other professors cancelled their classes. I wound up with an unscheduled week off. I was going to go to aqua aerobics tonight, but apparently those plans are in flux now with the last minute arrival of family from California. Might see them tonight, might see them later this week. I just don't know yet.

The medication seems to be bugging Jimmy a little. I talked to the doctor last week and he said cut it back to a single dose if you have to, so we're doing it. He scratched himself bloody in a few spots. I felt so bad. He will likely still derive some therapeutic benefit. The school is reporting more language and the therapist is reporting better attention. It would be perfect if he didn't itch...

Jake is Jake. They fought over chocolate milk last night. He was still crabby when I took him to Kindercare this morning. He is staying up later - he seems to really dislike having to go to bed so much earlier than his brother. But he is such a mess if he hasn't slept enough.

Wow... that's it. Life needs to get interesting soon.

1 comment:

Tom said...

My daughter has Pervasive development delays, on the autism spectrim. She has hypotonia really bad. She is floppy and cannot sit still. She is 5 and will start kindergarten next year 06/07. We think she has a Gluten allergy which makes her act different. Have you heard of this? Tons of books out there on the link between autism and gluten.