Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Things I Hate

Things I Hate...

#1 When Jimmy cries - when he gets upset, even over little stuff, he gets so worked up. He can be hard to comfort. He spills a little bit of water on the floor and he goes ballistic. Other things will happen that would upset me, like a glass breaking (he's done that before) - doesn't phase him. It's almost like he gets frustrated with the things he feels like he should be able to do - drink from a cup without spilling, communicate, etc... It odd and always leaves me feeling helpless.

#2 Kidney infections - I got violently ill yesterday afternoon. I assumed it was the stomach bug the boys had over the weekend. Then I got chills and a fever - then my back hurt and I had to pee a lot. Wholly unpleasant. I am antibiotics for a week.

#3 Rain - We went from having none for weeks on end to needing to gather two of everything. Crazy.

No comments: