Thursday, December 27, 2007

I feel like poo...

I can't sleep.  I have the cough.  The one I wait for all year that turns into a month long battle with bronchitis.  It's arrived.  Lucky me.  I am coughing so much that I have abandoned my bed so my spouse can get some sleep.  I have Sudafed and cough medicine in me, so it is a mix of being too restless to sleep in a body that's ready to fall down.  Part of me feels like I should wait to go to the doctor until it presents with more symptoms, but the other part just wishes I would hurry up and get there so I can get the requisite drugs and get better.  When your body does the same thing once a year, every year, at roughly the same time, can't they just phone it in?!

Jimmy's fascination with the Boohbah episode entitled Islands continues.  He watched it six times in a row yesterday.  I cannot wait until it falls off the OnDemand rotation.  I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but the week we get back from break, Jimmy finally has his appointment for his psych evaluation.  It's an important step in getting him waivers for respite and other community based services from the state.  Of course the waiting list is years long, but I am thrilled at being closer to getting on it.   

No comments: