Saturday, December 01, 2007

Waiting for the Sunday paper...

Jimmy went to McLean Bible Church for respite today.  He has such a great time there and the people in the ministry are just so wonderful to us.  I ran into Melanie briefly, but she was working in another room.  I went to lunch with my friend Amy.  Jim took Jacob to the Christmas parade and sat with a friend of mine from work and her son.  I think it was a fairly nice day all around. 

DH's job search kicks off in earnest tomorrow, with the arrival of the Sunday paper.  I think I applied for about 8-10 jobs when I did my job search a year and a half ago.  Nine or ten resumes yield four invitations to interview, two interviews, and two job offers. I hope my husband's goes as well.  He is already up to five jobs applied for in five days. 

What a year - the car accident, his injury, and now this...  I am more than a bit overwhelmed at this point.  I know he is too.  Keep good thoughts for us.  And if you have any jobs in desktop publishing or need someone who know Quark, Illustrator, InDesign, etc..., send me an e-mail.  I know a guy...

  

No comments: