Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!

So another one has come and nearly gone.  The boys had a good day, making out like bandits as usual.  I am glad the food fest is over.  If I can ditch my cold, I am back at the gym Thursday.  That was the only negative - that I was under the weather today.  I think the whole job situation is making it go a little faster this year.  The 25th has sort of lived in the shadow of the 28th for the past few weeks.  I want to get the tree down, get my husband through the next three days, and move on to what's next, whatever that is.  I am still hoping that he gets something fairly quickly and much closer to home.  

Jimmy did pretty well.  We went to my mom's, which is the first time we have done that in a while.  Of all the situations that can present themselves to us, taking Jimmy to someone else's home, even my mom's, is the most stressful.  It's a new environment and he wants to check everything out.  If the house isn't child proofed, Lord help us all.  Any kid has that problem, but it is to a much greater degree with Jimmy.  He kept wanting to go into my stepdad's room, which was the one room he was forbidden from entering.  Who can blame him?  It's all trains!!!  We all survived to face another holiday next year.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  Remember, 365 shopping days to the next.  (No, I am not wrong.  It's leap year in 2008!)  

No comments: