Monday, May 08, 2006

Grinding Back to Normal

Life is getting back to normal... Okay, scratch that. Nothing has been normal since I have a) had children or b) started grad school. As I still decompress from last week, I beginning the rest of my life. That involves looking for a job. I have another interview tomorrow for a school librarian slot. I remain hopeful.

Certainly, the salary increase would be a big help, especially with Jimmy stuff and student loans. I would also use some of the increase to afford Jacob the opportunity to do Hooked on Phonics at daycare. They enrolled him by accident at daycare. He loved him, but I had to pull him out because we really can't afford it. That's just the worst feeling in the world, especially when we spend so much on Jimmy.

I will also go pick up Jimmy's newest prescription tomorrow. We also are going to reduce the amount of casein he ingests by introducing him to rice milk. We have opted not pursue the gluten free because we really don't know what he would eat if we eliminated that from his diet. I would have implemented the milk already, but Giant doesn't stock it. It looks like Trader Joe's will be our only source for that. I am so glad they put one in Centreville. I will be interested to see if there is any notable improvement of the stemming or his attention.

No comments: