Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Working My Way Through

I have to head off to the reference desk in a minute. I forgot to put SEAC bylaws on my last list, so I am working on writing those during lunch. In the realm of real work, I have to find a student assistant for the summer as well. I am almost done with the presentation for Saturday as well. It's like I am now playing catch up for everything I let go during the semester. Things will slow down. I have to keep believe that.

Then again, I bring it on myself. I went to the Governing Board meeting last night to preach all things autism - funding, first responder training. I wound up talking to the head of Social Services. MR waivers would be a good thing right about now - I can't believe they make you wait until 6 for DD waivers. But I guess talking to her in person makes the trip worth while. At least I get to scratch that off the list.

No comments: