Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My List of Things to Do

My list of things to do, in no particular order...

_X_ Send proposal for ABA to local public schools system (causing all sorts of headaches for my friend in special programs)
___ Work on autism display for special education table at school fair on Saturday
_X_ Update Resume
___ Find job in line with newly acquired degree
___ Take up hobby at Dr. Bill's suggestion - he is right, I will burn out if I don't figure out how to relax and have fun.
___ Get Jacob new sneakers (already outgrown Christmas pair)
___ Clean house (forever on the list)
___ Do laundry (ditto)
___ Go to Governing Board meeting to give headache to board (sorry)
___ Call Social Services to see if there are any funds for Jimmy (pipe dream)
___ Prepare for Monday IEP meeting
___ Pick out outfit for Depeche Mode concert on Sunday (I am a girl at heart, after all)
___ Send EDW note, thanking her for Mother's Day card and being wonderful friend
___ Hang out with boys (always bumped to top, often keeping me from getting anything else done.)

And I thought I would have nothing to do after grad school!

No comments: