Saturday, October 11, 2008

Getting by...

It has been a long week. Jimmy has recovered from his ear infection. Jacob has a girlfriend (DH teasing him about it prompted the "wrong daddy" comment), though he certainly doesn't want to admit. She sent home artwork with him this weekend from school. Jacob used an entire roll of scotch tape to put in on the wall. Of course, Jimmy tore it down. Ugliness ensued.

My colonoscopy is next week, which is a huge relief. A friend point out that I have been waiting awhile for this. I certainly have. The pain has been worse the past few days, so I am hopeful that this will be diagnosed and treated this week. I don't want to wait much more - I am pretty miserable.

In the good column, I caught up on my sleep last night - I was out by 8:30. I am covering an MMA event tonight at the Patriot Center with DH and another friend from Ocean City. It should be fun - and Uriah Faber will be there. A great fighter, but also very cute. Makes me feel like a dirty old woman!

War Cougars!

No comments: