Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mental Health Day

Well, today was supposed to be the day I was going to get my fence. I think today is the day I will set it up, but... I kept the day off because I had a million things to do. I am sitting in the Dodge dealership's service waiting room to get my turn signal fixed. I have a list of ten things to do, all before 4:30. I get so little done on the weekends because of the kids. I never get caught up.

Jimmy is doing pretty well. Jacob's been the battle lately, especially with the bedtime issue. I am spoiled by Jimmy's medication schedule. I have not had to fight the bedtime battle in years with him. Jacob, he just wants to stay up. And I can't parent him via pharmacology - he needs to go to bed earlier and not fight every single time. Because he goes down so late, he is such a pill in the morning.

*Big sigh*

I have too much to do to be waiting here. Please hurry up with my car!!!

No comments: