Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekly Update



I have been really behind with a good many things in life, but I need to update - our fence did finally get approved. I am still thinking about pursuing the HUD complaint simply because the interpretation of the Fair Housing Act that the CAI uses (the big management association) states that requests like ours fall outside the typical HOA/ARB processes since the need was to accommodate a disability. I am going to press on to ensure that no family with a pressing need has to jump through those hoops in Blooms Crossing ever again.

We had a decent Sunday outing. My mother-in-law came along - last minute arrival so the guys could work on the basement. Jimmy did fairly well at IHOP and actually walked away from the DVDs at Target without going nuclear. My day is over all too quickly, as I am off to bed. But I have a little midweek break - the prep for these things is always worse than the actual exam, so Tuesdays going to suck. Hopefully I will be able to enjoy a nice late breakfast Wednesday morning!

More later...

No comments: