Thursday, October 16, 2008

Okay, don't call Denis Leary, just e-mail him...

This was posted as a comment as response to offering up his foundation's phone number.

"I'm the Operations Manager at the Leary Firefighters Foundation and I also am appalled by Denis idiot remarks. I appreciate that you want him to hear your comments, but calling the office isn't the best way-- I've encouraged all callers to go to our website or email directly to info@learyfirefighters.org and I am printing up all the emails and giving them to his assistant. The phone call will only get to me and I'm with you on this-- please email so Denis will see your comments and not have to hear them second hand. Thanks for posting this, and i'm sorry we even have to go there!!"

Thanks for the response, Mardi. I will be sending an e-mail. I am inviting Denis Leary over to babysit for a couple of hours. If he takes me up, maybe him explain the whole Bill Hicks thing to us as well.

No comments: