Saturday, January 12, 2008

Combating Autism Act has been funded...

Now hopefully the money can get out and do some good.  

Not much going on here.  Jimmy had therapy this afternoon.  He paid attention well, but had sort of an off day.  He took a nap, which never happens.  He needs the rest, though.  He has session again at 8 a.m. tomorrow.  

I contacted all three major Democratic campaigns this week.  My messages were promptly thrown into the policy abyss.  John Edwards campaign did take the time to call me back and said that their policy people would likely be back in touch.  I like Edwards a lot right now.  

Maybe I should call McCain's campaign next week.  They seem like they are doing well.  Maybe Huckabee too.  I have no idea who could be considered third in the Republican race.  It seems in flux.

No comments: