Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We're #3

Well, if you google "autism john mccain," I am the third post that comes up for my earlier post on John McCain and Hillary Clinton's stances on autism as they related to their candidacy. This has resulted in an increase of traffic for my little blog. Nothing dramatic, but encouraging me that I am not alone in consider autism as a campaign issue. If you are dropping by for that little post, please consider checking the rest of my little blog out and setting out to make autism that is something discussed during this election cycle. My experience with HB83 leaves me a little disheartened with the process and my ability to get anything done by myself. Yet, 1 in 150 children has autism in this country. These kids have parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, and so on that feel strongly about the need for medical and therapeutic care, the right to education, and any hope these kids have for the future. Jimmy doesn't have a voice, so I raise mine for him and every child like him. If you care about someone living with autism, I beg you to raise yours.

No comments: