Thursday, January 24, 2008

Job Search Update

Still unemployed.  The search goes very slowly.  I am sort of disgusted that this economic stimulus package won't extend unemployment benefits.  We will likely need them.  He applied for two jobs with the local newspaper - not the only jobs he has applied for, but the ones I am most optimistic about.  I am hoping and praying that one of those works out.  The jobs close at the end of the month.  The husband really is trying - he applies for multiple jobs a day and has been on a few interviews.  He just isn't coming up with anything.

I got Jimmy's therapy schedule - early for the first time.  I am really happy!  I got to put it in my planner so I can plan the rest of my month.  It relieves a huge burden just to be able to do that.  He is having a rough couple of days, too.  He isn't feeling well and had a bathroom accident at school today.  Dad had to take him a change of clothes before he went to his first physical therapy appointment.  

Wow, life really has been a drag this year.  And it's only January.  It's got to get better.  

No comments: