Friday, January 04, 2008

It's Friday

The husband had his third shot in his spine today - the herniated disks from the car accident.  We still are unsure about whether or not he will actually need back surgery.  There is a chance he won't - it's pretty wait and see.  He got a call for an interview on Wednesday with a company that he has submitted resumes to for a variety of positions - some contract, others full time.  That's the live one at the moment.  We are only a week into the "paid vacation" as my sister likes to call it, so I guess it isn't too bad.

Jimmy has a touch of a stomach bug.  I heard his stomach make a weird noise as he raced to the bathroom.  He made it, but it was messy - wound up in the tub.  I hope he is feeling well enough to go to respite tomorrow.  I am solo with Jacob for the afternoon at the mall again.  I am giving the husband a day off to recuperate.  Maybe I can get him to do Sunday so I can sleep.  I need sleep.  I am a little deprived this week.  


No comments: