Sunday, January 20, 2008

My birthday weekend...

Went well, except for tweaking my lower back.  I made it out to see Cloverfield today, which was very good - well hyped on the Internet, left more questions than it answered.  I can't wait to see what sort of sequel they come up with for it.  

Watched the UFC last night - Jorge Rivera had an Autism Speaks logo on his shirt.  I was thrilled to see a fighter raise awareness for autism.  My husband sent an e-mail to ask about the shirt and to ask about doing an interview for his MMA website, so we are hoping to hear back from him.  It probably is a silly thing to get excited about, but it made my night.  Oh, and he won his fight - made his night as well, I guess.  

Sorry I don't have more to say, but my back hurts a lot.  I am going to take a muscle relaxer and contemplate my navel for the remainder of the evening.  

No comments: