Thursday, January 31, 2008

Late Nights

So Jimmy sleep meds aren't working as well as they use. We were woken up by Jimmy at 2 am, who thought that was the perfect time to begin his day. While we took turns trying to sleep, Jimmy stayed up and surfed the web all night for Boohbahs. I am completely serious. I went through the history. He played games, looked at Boohbah images, and a bunch of YouTube Boohbah videos. Nutty stuff. The husband got to make up some sleep (certainly not enough), so I caught a nap when I got home. I am still tired. I think I am going to head to bed now. And, from the looks of it, Jimmy is going down tonight sans medication. He has to be pooped as well.

Tomorrow I met with Jimmy's teacher to check his progress. He had a string of potty accidents last week, so I want to make sure that has been addressed.

No comments: